2013年9月9日星期一

GUILIN F133D0475VAF1031


This summer, I have been to Guilin,China with my friend.I was deeply moved by the blue sky with fleecy clouds because it made me feel a sense of nature and freedom. 

One of its most famous scenic spots is the karst caves.When you are walking in the karst caves,you will touch the wonders of the nature vividly as if the water has its own ways to express its different minds.

The most strangest experience of the trip was being in the home of a minority called Hani.Women in this minority are called Ali which stands for the authority,however,men are dubbed Abu which means that they must follow women.The culture of Hani is different from male chauvinism,one that is well received.As for me,women and men is equal,and whats more,without equality,the peace and love of the world is out of question.But with the development of the society,I believe we can eventually achieve the equality.And now,we should respect the difference of cultures and spread the excellent traditional culture.

In a word,Gulin is a place full of nature and humanity.If you can come to Gulin next time,you can get the relaxation of not only the eyes but also the heart.I will enjoy the trip in my memory!



没有评论:

发表评论