Husky
She is a husky,her name is lucky.she is my good friend,although she is not my dog.But we have lived together for three months.while I left her long time ,but when I thought playing with her ,I am very happy.When I came to Singapore,I see other dog ,I will miss her.
She is strong enough,when I walk the dog ,I can not move her ,instead,she always pulled me going where she want to go.That is very interesting.
When people eat food with plastic packaging,she will hear the sound of plastic packaging,and then ran fastest to the people who are eating,putting out his tongue,and sitting beside the people.As long as you do not give her to eat,she will sitting next to you. If you stand up ,she will jump up to grab your food.So you just give her food . She always to makes some things you do not understand,such as when I went to put him out of the cage,she will run a few laps around the big table.That’s really funny!
Keep dogs have always been my dream,and now my dream finally came true.albeit I am not lucky’s master,but to get along with lucky makes me happy in this three months.she is so smart and humor.
He had another partners,a turtle,a fish,4 hamsters.This is a large family.I love the big family,I also love my family.
He had another partners,a turtle,a fish,4 hamsters.This is a large family.I love the big family,I also love my family.


没有评论:
发表评论